The goal of the forensics tool is to enable intelligence gathering identifying transactions controlled by a single actor or group of actors.
To this end the solution provides
- De-anonymization by cluster analysis that provides linked addresses and transactions
- Physical attribution of clusters to known commercial entities (exchange) or a known service provider (mixing service, gambling service, dark market, etc)
- A provenance for the attribution of a cluster to physical entity
- Visualization environment that allows manipulation of cluster and networks and progress identification of suspects, activity, and build intelligence.
- The ability to track and trace across crypto-assets, and cluster across crypto currency exchanges. Clustering through Bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, ripple, tether, and litecoin.